Here is the latest news and appearance of Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu....March 2014
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Monday, March 03, 2014
GPS: N 2.82831 E101.41690
Contact Number: 03-3120 2515
Contact Number: 03-3120 2515
Business Hour: 1pm to 8pm
**Call for reservation Before you go to avoid disappointment
Mention about Begger Chicken, many will say eat before. However the well known Begger Chicken (Most recommended and still the best) is located at Banting, Selangor.
To make it simple, You just have to go toward Bukit Broga, Banting Klang and you will bypass this well known popular food..
Remember Remember to Call for reservation either wanna take away or eat there..... sometime you just need to book 2 days earlier!!! DON'T EVER JUST GO AND WANNA WALK IN!!
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Call Ms Orkid/Kapten Ikhwan at 012-281 8032.
1. PARAGLIDING....Something new in my outdoor dictionary yet always wanna try for the past few year. (http://sungaisiput.blogspot.com/search/label/Hiking%20%3A%20Bukit%20Jugra%20Banting)
As my relative is at Banting Selangor, I heard about "Bukit Jugra" which got nice view, Hiking venue and Paragliding experience for public. I finally determine to give it a try and contacted Ms Orkid from Persatuan Luncur Udara Malaysia.
2. You need Luck in this sport! Yeah... It is really disappointing as my first booking cancelled due to bad weather. I was driving in the morning from Kuala Lumpur to Bukit Jugra with the sky clear and strong wind. However to my dismay when i reach Bukit Jugra foothill (where i suppose to wait there), the sky suddenly turn black and rain started to fall...... Like the rain, my heart is down also.
However as consolidation, Ms Orkid ( A very nice Ladies) cheer me up with some nice durian at nearby farm....
3. Then waited for another 2 weeks ( I was really determine wanna try) i booked another date with Ms Orkid from Persatuan Luncur Udara Malaysia. . This time he ask me go to the shop first to some briefing... as my wife working, i bring along my kids together... (The shop is just infront of Mcdonald Banting Selangor)
4. There are another group of three on that day. After briefing we all go together to Bukit Jugra around 11am
5. God is always treat everyone fair. On that day, i was able to experience the paragliding tandem with fullest satisfaction. I was last to go but lucky the wind was strong enough to enable me "hang" for extra couple of minute....
6. There are another paragliding sports regular there. I saw a 10 years old boy doing paragliding by himself!! also i saw a veteran can hang on the air for about 30 minute without going down..... Impress...
Here are some photo;
Thursday, February 13, 2014
1. From KL-PLUS exit at ipoh toll
2. Go till the end of the highway toward kuala kangsar and exit before the road merge with the main way to north... Exit Chemor, Jelapang, Sungai Siput (There are 2 or 3 way showing exit to Sungai SIput... take the last one exit where you can see the toll booth at right before road merge)
3. Traffic light turn right
4. You will see big MYDIN Jelapang at right
5. Just go straight toward Chemor (One road only)
6. Look out the clearly indicated signage at left "Pusat Perkelahan Ulu Chepor)
1. In the past, used to be my secondary school favor place for camping
2. After more than 20 years, Ulu chepor have lost its shine
3. Facilities is not in good condition although we have to pay to go in
4. Not "Wow" scenery
5. Never hike far toward water "head" . According the caretaker, if we hike far away we can find a remarkable waterfall... but he advice not go as too far away...
6. No need walk as you can drive and park beside the spot you like....
7. Will not go again...
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Travel : Sekinchan Paddy Field, Sekinchan Fisherman Village, Sekinchan Treehouse and Sekinchan Seafood
I have visited sekinchan few times. However only seen the green paddy fields once. The rest is either golden yellow or "empty". Make sure what season you go sekinchan to avoid disappointment.
Recently TVB Hong Kong Drama Outbound Love or 单恋双城 features few nice scene at Sekinchan paddy field and the treehouse..
Four most important things you should do in Sekinchan;
1. Paddy Fields
2. Fisherman Village