|High and Higher mountain|
This is the 2nd day hiking. We saw great mountain and valley (Green and high...). There is a hydro project in progress and China was the main construction company. As today is just 2nd day, most of us didn't sense the urgency and consistency of the momentum. We stop too much and after 3.5 hours hike, we stop for a tea break at roadside. We are 1 hours late.
Today we walk pass few small village and saw many "Face Of Nepal". There are very friendly and remember to say "NAMASTE" whenever you can. I still remember there is a moment i saw few small little girl walking from opposite of the mountain.. I ask the guide where the little girl walking to. My guide say to heading to our side and to the another side of the mountain where there is a school.... We all was shock. Its not joking... there are very steep mountain road and the distance is not short...
We only manage to reach Syange for lunch at 2pm. Our guide inform that we are too far behind from schedule and if we still walking in this pace we will end up another night walk to the next accommodation... We all determine to do it better after the lunch..
But the meal preparation in Nepal are very very slow.... This is because the moment you walk in, place your order, then only the restaurant start to prepare all the ingredient and cook for you. So it is normally take about 30-40 minute wait before the meal ready.
I will remember syange forever in my life as i found my nepal twin brother... the owner was look alike me with xtra size. I was consider small size in front of him.. what a coincident.
As we all seriously wanna catch up the time lag behind, pain started to haunt one by one. My foot blister was very pain, Jeffery, elaine and wendy also got blister. Wendy was unlucky as she soak her leg into water. She change shoe but that make her more uncomfortable and more blister. Then rain start to fall down but luckily just for few minute.
We all reach JAGAT (1290 Meter) after 8 hours of hiking.
Five member including me have blister feet pain. After discussion, we all decided might have to change plan tomorrow if the pain is unbearable. Although we not prefer but we might have to get a jeep.