Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ng Hui Ling Wedding



My UKM friends, Ms Ng Wei Ling FINALLY got a partner of life. Congratulation to her.
I first know her back to form 6 (1994/5) when i travel to Kuala Kangsar tuition on STPM Economy paper. She always catch the same bus with me in middle of road to Kuala Kangsar. But we not know each other till meet in UKM.
In UKM, I stay in com F and she in Com E. We knew each other more on two matters. She is friends of Com F friends which i call "Best of Ten", then the most important is, she is a basketball manic.
I might called shorty but i have impressive CV in Basketball. Represent Com Z boy in UKM competition year two, Captain in year 3 for boy and also for girls!!! Hui Ling is consider "Gorilla" in girls character, if we refer to Slum Dunk Comic.
Again COngratulation Hui Ling. Wish you all the best and Happy always.

No comments: