Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Akhbar Muhammad: Ex-Siemen Vdo Automotive (My) sdn Bhd


Akhbar Muhammad
"......As normal i call him "Botak" and he call me "Abang Pendek"!!! ..."

I was waiting for an appoinment last week and decided to make a call to one of my old friend. His name is Akhbar @ "Botak".

I meet akhbar when i was under employment with Siemens VDO Automotive (MY)Sdn Bhd...but now Siemens VDO has taken by another global company named Continental.



For your info, I join the company at 2000 as Logistic Executive. My main task is setting up Siemens VDO KL branch. Then My 2nd task is to bring in(importation)the main component parts for Proton Campro Engine (Wira or Waja engine). Yeah...actually you can't say the campro engine is produce by Malaysia...Mostly the parts are imported.


Campro engine

Siemens VDO Automotive(MY)Sdn Bhd pioneer staff is Ms Abby Wong (Now at Times Square-KL), Me & Mr Fadzil (He was working with Nippon warehousing..last year). We spent about 3 month training at Penang HQ before coming back KL office (We using 3rd party logistic office)

To cut it short, Akhbar join in after Fadzil resigned.

Akhbar was a very cool person. Steady, smart guy & willing to learn. I enjoy good relation with him.


Akhbar & Rajan

So we meet up at Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam on last week after 5 years didn't catch up. He came with Mr. Rajan (ex-Schenker staff). As normal i call him "Botak" and he call me "Abang Pendek"!!!

We have a good chat together bout 45 minute. He is working in Flextronic Shah Alam now. What position??? He didn't tell me. But i confident he is at least Senior Executive or Manager.

Sometime blogging is really an amazing thing. I have meet up few old friends since i started my blog. Mostly because they saw my blog when doing search in google or yahoo....

Next week i will be meeting another old friends...same like Aizuddin, we haven't meet for 16 years!! Just wait ya.

No comments: