Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sungai Siput on September 08 ~ 03 ~ Bazaar Ramadan

Finally I am able to visit sungai siput official and biggest Bazaar Ramadan. Although I know the "New" venue have been started one or two year ago, I never have opportunity visit it. My last memory of Sungai Siput Bazar Ramadan is at Pasar Besar(along KFC restaurant).

The "New" official venue is just in front of Sekolah Kebangsaan Sungai Siput (U) Perak or Beside JKR sungai siput. You will notice the place when you drive along Jalan Besar toward town.

This venue is certainly bigger and have more tenants than last time.

To my surprise the items are sold very very very cheap. Most of the kuih is only RM 1.00 for 3 pcs but daging Ayam is normal price as KL.

I walk around the area and glad to see "Muhibbah" is still very much alive in Sungai SIput. No matter which angle you are looking, you can see chinese, indian and malays people. The tenants is also quiet mix up. There is malays, indian muslim and to my surprise..."Mak Nyah" also ada ...don't know how to spell it.

I'm not sure whether i did saw my old friend... Zulkiflee nick name "Ayam". He is my class mate in form 4. "Ayam" is his nick name because his family are selling chicken meat at Pasar Besar. His family face is very similiar especially his brother, i don't dare to go infront and say hallo....

I believe the venue can be promoted to become bigger and more successful.











No comments: