Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1st Putrajaya International Hot air Balloon Fiesta 2009: 19~22 march 09

Official website here
Organiser here

I went to the event but to the dismay i couldn't reach in time as my children can't wake up in the morning (.... actually me also can't wake up). The hot air balloon will only be up in the sky in certain hours which is normally early in morning (7.00 am to 9.00 am) or late evening (5.30 pm ~ 7.00 pm). Understand that it is because the wind factor.

Here is the only photo i manage to take when reach there 11.30 am.. but luckily my friends got take some photo earlier.. Stephanie Voon



Exhibition Booths...products is very dissappointed.






Foods is a very hectic things here.... most will not prefer having meal here...




Fun games & entertainment for kids



First I thought the mini helium sculptural balloon is free coz people are crazy rushing to buy.... but the reality is RM 5 ~ RM10 per balloon!!!


Fast food mobile truck.....



This is the only flying balloon i manage to capture...poor me..




And this is the one i want to see......but in cover up already.....



BUT LUCKILY Stephanie Voon HAVE THE PICTURE HERE...








No comments: