Monday, May 04, 2009

Coffee Break........



Recently not much time for blogging and googling around.. Business this month not up to mark, need to full force recover as soon as possible. Too less time spent with family....

From 30th april to 1st May, i been working 48 hours with only 3 hours sleep! It's not my best record yet(my best record is non stop 72 hours physical challenge when in yearly Army Camp!! That's really a HELL!!...... but that was 10 years ago lor) I must admit my body is getting rusty and under power... pain here pain there after got time to rest.

On the recent development,

1. Chua Soi Lek: Just resign or cross over. No need waste your time and your party time. "The Genius" every move is unpredictable...and the most important, he will never bow to any pressure, not even PM.

2. Perak: No eye See, Just hope either one party finish off the other side once and for all (Don't leave any bone!!!) Wash out 100% please.

3. Penanti by election: Hope BN will not contest. Hope independence will not contest. Hope Pas will not contest. Hope voter will not go back vote. Just give it back to PKR. Save time save energy

4. Swine Virus: Hope the world is safe.

5. Economy: It's not going to be better... so work hard and be determine.

6. Arsenal will go into FINAL of Champion League!!!! hahahhhaa....cross my finger lol

7. Maplesea : I hate to maintain at level 36!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on 1 to 5 but Arsenal...no way!!, 7...I don't know what is this?

Hope you are fine, economy is bad...that's for sure plus the SWINE virus flying around..thing would not get better any soon. Hold on there!! I believe there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

LY.Tai

Sarjan low said...

ha..ha...ha you are right on no 6.

This arsenal always dissapoint me in every crucial game...(I guess you are MU Fans?)

Maplesea.... This is a very famous online game (estimated bout 80 million people in world have account with it) which you must keep it away from childrens.

You see i was curious bout online game matters, why people are so addict to it and how to generate profit. I explore it myself and finally understand how and why online game can very profitable.

Some of the chidren i know spending (without parents knowledge) about Rm 200 - Rm 1000 on such game and it can be never ending story.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I am not MU fan in fact I seldom follow English leagues now...If I need to choose...LIVERPOOL still my favourite even from the old day.

I am now a Hamburg FC fan because I work for a German company in China and my HQ is located in Hamburg. Ha ! Ha!

LY.Tai

Sarjan low said...

Germany....i have special feeling about germany company.

I was with Siemens VDO Automotive back to 2000. Now it known as Continental VDO. Only learn one word..."Gueten Morgan"...i think i spell worngly.

Malaysia HQ is at Penang. First KL office is in USJ (that where i join)

There is a proverb.. Japanese always create system but German create perfection..