Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sungai Siput Fire Station Relocate???

I was at "Snail River" last week for my daughter "full Month" ceremony. One thing I never miss whenever I back hometown is visiting the Pasar Pagi at town center. I just love the environment there...I guess mainly because i grow up in that environment as my father was a butcher.

However this time i was bit surprise as i notice the Balai Bomba @ Fire Station area has been clear up! See picture below;






I have no idea where the fire station had been relocated. If really the fire station was relocated and not rebuilt, I wonder what they are going to do with the land?

Another thing is the area surrounding Hospital Sungai Siput can be seen being under going rapid development. I also saw a signboard showing "Ibu Pejabat Polis Sungai Siput".... Is that mean the Police Station beside "Sungai" already relocated???

No comments: