Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sungai Siput Police Station hostel finally go down

I was at Sungai Siput last week. As routine to-do-list, I travel around the town to see what changes have been taking place. Coincidently i saw our landmark Police Station Hostel being demolished by a "Monster" machine. Don't know what they are going to do with this place later...

I ask some people around and they said the new Hostel/Police station(not sure together or separate) will be built beside Sekolah Muhibbah at Kampung Jalong and they said it's huge.

I notice our sungai siput sky is so beautiful...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing the photos...I just went back few days ago on my way to Bangkok for meeting. This time I went back alone without my wife and kids. I have amble time to go around Sungai Siput, try to recognize the changes. Frankly speaking I don't recall anything, I left this place long time ago and spend time to recall memory is someting precious to me everytime I go back to Sungai Siput.

LY.Tai