Friday, September 12, 2014

Sungai siput : MH HOTEL SUNGAI SIPUT

Today back hometown for my dad ritual matters. As never stay at Sungai Siput most exclusive hotel namely MH HOTEL before, i decided to give it a try.
My attempt for directly online booking wth MH HOTEL website fail. No room available. I guess all people back for long school break.
Then i go agoda.com try my luck. Surprisingly still got room available and somemore got big discount. Guess the owner set aside some room for agoda only. I quickly book a double bed superior room which cause only RM 100.00 per night. Not bad.
Prior this i always stay at SMZ hotel.
Rm 80.00 per night for double bed big room. Earlier is ok but this 2 years the hotel always got contractor worker. Smoking smell are terrible as all the smell go directly to room. Not healthy and not comfortable at all.
Here some photo. ..

No comments: