Monday, May 07, 2012

Hutan Lipur Sungai Congkak @ Sungai Congkak Recreational Forest

Direction:

1. From KL - Use Lebuhraya Cheras-Kajang towards Kajang
2. First toll - pay RM 1.00
3. Turn Left at the first available exit
4. Go straight until you reach 2nd traffic light (Police Station Batu 9 at right)
5. Turn Left.
6. From here just go straight, straight, straight...bout 20km
7. From all the way you will well guide by road sign
8. Look for Sungai Congkak Signage.


Its been decade i haven't go to Sungai Congkak. At UKM time, at least i will come here once a year. I seldom go Sungai Gabai although it is located almost same venue (nearer). Now i'm back with my family for some time off during labour day.

Sad to say, its too crowded at public holiday. Last time before forestry department take over, I don't see much BBQ activities going on. But today although paid Rm 1.00 per person, well gated entrance, lots of new building and convenience toilet facilities it just too polluted with BBQ & rubbish. The whole area was in smoking zone....... Hard to get some fresh air.

I walk further down until zone 4 before settle down here. I suddenly remember this is the place i normally park my motorbike before proceed hiking upstream to search for the source of the waterfall during UKM time. I didn't go to waterfall as not convenience for my kids.

Although it bit annoying at the environment, my family enjoy the time spent over here. This is the first time my kids learn bout picnic at waterfall stream.

I think i wanna come back again in future as i want to go the top of the river source again.

Entrance of Sungai Congkok




The entrance gate was closed for car as too crowded. But for some strange reason, you still can see car driving in


Nice feeling

white elephant 1



Public Hall



See all the smoke from BBQ......even the sunlight hard to penetrate it...



Aha....mini super bike




The sister is very responsible and all the way taking care her younger brother and sister


Cool bike





You must try one when you are here coz its give you different feeling

Father and son








This way toward the waterfall and higher stream


No comments: